vendredi 15 avril 2011

Comment est-Vitiligo diagnostic

If a doctor suspects that a person has vitiligo, he or she usually begins by asking the person about his or her medical history. Important factors in a person's medical history are a family history of vitiligo; a rash, sunburn, or other skin trauma at the site of vitiligo 2 to 3 months before depigmentation started; stress or physical illness; and premature (before age 35) graying of the hair. In addition, the doctor will need to know whether the patient or anyone in the patient's family has had any autoimmune diseases and whether the patient is very sensitive to the sun. The doctor will then examine the patient to rule out other medical problems. The doctor may take a small sample (biopsy) of the affected skin. He or she may also take a blood sample to check the blood-cell count and thyroid function. For some patients, the doctor may recommend an eye examination to check for uveitis (inflammation of part of the eye). A blood test to look for the presence of antinuclear antibodies (a type of autoantibody) may also be done. This test helps determine if the patient has another autoimmune disease.

6 commentaires:

  1. I'm 34 yr old man who had vitiligo for 12 years. Mine spread rapidly throughout my body, with depigmentation on joints, under eyes, hair, etc. I tried oral and light medications to no real avail. People used to make hurtful comments before, during and after treatment,... and this was tough. Eventually I started to make a natural treatment which has been a blessing to me. You only need to read this review in the link below... you have nothing to lose.

    www.naturalvitiligotreatmentsystems.com

    Begin a new life, you deserve it …Good luck!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Well, Misard that treatment (www.naturalvitiligotreatmentsystems.com) is working for me! My white patches are disappearing and i only have 2 weeks of treatment. Thanks a lot for the advice!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have HIV-AIDS for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life is not interesting to me any longer but I just pray for god every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kids sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV-AIDS she help me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood start flow normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Wight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV/AIDS test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV-AID or any sickness please for your save contact him for cure now:
    DR.OSUBASPELLTEMPLE@gmail.com phone number+2348142559061 08142559061

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello let me give this testimony to the public about a great man who help me out in serious illness I have HIV-AIDS for good 5year and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the way my skin look like all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life is not interesting to me any longer but I just pray for god every day to accept my soul when ever I’m gone lucky to me my kids sister run to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure HIV-AIDS she help me out on everything the man ask for my picture, so he can cast a spell on me from his temple after all he ask is done 45mins later I started getting more stronger my blood start flow normally for 4 to 5 days I start getting Wight before a month my body start developing my skin start coming up after 2month I went for HIV/AIDS test and I was tested negative I’m so happy that I can say I’m not a HIV patient if you have HIV-AID or any sickness please for your save contact him for cure now:
    DR.OSUBASPELLTEMPLE@gmail.com phone number+2348142559061 08142559061

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. *I Has been suffering hardship from many since 3years now, and i happen
    to have 1 kid , and now we cannot proceed due to the low spam problem to
    have another, all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human
    like i
    and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several
    places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a
    comment on the daily newspaper that was commented by Rachael about how this
    powerful traditional doctor herpes her get cured of the disease (Herpes) "
    my fellow beloved" I firstly taught having a help from a spiritual
    traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue
    to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my
    life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him
    through his Email address at ,so after i have mailed
    him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that
    i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i
    firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promises me
    that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and
    obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracles fact and
    only to see that the following week DR.ultimate Email me on my mail box that
    my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later
    arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final
    test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now FREE. My papers
    for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help
    and power. With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help,
    either for herpes or much more to contact him now at these following
    email now,Email: Dr.ultimatespellhome@yahoo.com or
    Dr.ultimatespellhome@gmail.com or Dr.ultimatespellhome@hotmail.com “sir
    thank you so much
    for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for Helping me out, i
    owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir. His Email address
    Dr.ultimatespellhome@yahoo.com or Dr.ultimatespellhome@gmail.com or
    Dr.ultimatespellhome@outlook.com or Google him out of solutions for herpes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. greetings to everyone dig-nous of this virus
    Genital warts are small, benign (harmless) growths caused by a viral infection i.e. Human papillomavirus, typically HPV 6 and HPV 11. A female with genital warts however is at an increased risk for developing cervical cancer. Genital warts often occur in clusters and can be very tiny or can spread into large masses on genital tissues. If left untreated, genital warts often disappear.
    Genital warts, alternative Names: Condyloma Acuminatum, Fig Wart, Moist Wart, Pointed Wart, Venereal Wart, Verruca Acuminata, develop in the genital and anal area.i am hear to tell you people that there is cure to this virus,i was dig-nous of this virus 2014,i was almost died i went for medical treatment in Indian from Indian to germane but still no cure i then go true the inter net for help to God be the glory i saw a testimony shear by denzor tus about Dr.ultimate on how she was cured by this doctor then i go true his email AD. and email him and he ask me to provide him some items to prep-er the herbal medicine which i really did so, getting to a week and two days the medicine arrive true the simple delivering service Know en as D H L, and i went for pickup and make use of it as he ask me to use it, under 45minuts my body system changed i went to urinate and pass it out true physics then gradually gradually i became hell with the herbal medicine a week later i was totally hell then i decided to shear this shear this testimony about this man that cure my diseases pls if any of this kind of virus such as HIV/AIDS, HERPES, HPV,ETC there is hope for the hope less do email him on any of this Email AD,Dr.ultimatespellhome@yahoo.com, Dr.ultimatespellhome@outlook.com, Dr..ultimatspellhome@gmail.com thank you DOCTOR, for your cure for this i own you in re tune.

    RépondreSupprimer